Become A Member
HCS is owned and operated by craft professionals committed to sharing their creative drive with others.
Our multidisciplinary team upholds the highest standards of safety and design excellence. We welcome individuals with a passion for creativity. We encourage growth, sound mental health, and personal agency within the environment.
HCS memberships are available for purchase on a biannual or annual basis.
The Facility →
An HCS membership includes:
● Access to shared studio space and resources
● Weeknight and weekend access to the HCS fabrication shop and woodworking studio (safety certification permitting)
● Discounted rates for courses and programming
● Early access and priority registration for our courses and programming
● On-site storage
● Access to HCS’ internal marketplace to purchase materials, goods, services and supplies from professional suppliers
● Discounted rates on digital fabrication services, CNC cutting and tool path programming
Our Standard Membership gives you access to all studios: Ceramic, Textiles and Wood Working. Hours and availabiltiy vary between studios.
$550 / 6 months of acces
● Priority access to HCS fabrication shop and woodworking studio
● Access to HCS job board and internal employment opportunities
● Opportunities to develop programming, courses and events
● Shipping and Receiving Resources, mailroom and postal support
● Dedicated bench space
● Access to HCS sales channels, marketing and advertising support, group events and curated shows
● Priority registration for programming specialising in product development, retail readiness, and small business mentorship